How to Embed HTML into the Body of an Email
There’s a very simple way to embed your HTML Email Newsletters into the body of an email. Here’s how to do it:
- Once you have created your HTML code with Dreamweaver/Coda/any text editor, open up that HTML file in Safari.
- In Safari, go to File > Save As and save it as a .webarchive file.
- Go to Finder and open the .webarchive file in Safari.
- While viewing the page in Safari, go to File > Share > Email this Page.
- At this point Mail will open with a new email containing the HTML of the webpage in the body.